Click on an item below for Help-Information.
⇓ End of Page ⇓
General information :
⇑ Top of Page ⇑
The person who enters the data in the database.
The names of Submitters are displayed in
the following format: forum-name
- Click on a submitter's name for a table of all their interests.
- Click on the icon in the 'Pr.' (Profile) column to got to the submitter's RootsChat profile.
There you can click on the links
- Show the last posts of this RootsChatter to find out more about them, or
- Send this RootsChatter a personal message to get in touch with them directly.
Records will be shown in table form, one record per line.
- Click on any surname for a table of all these names
- The countries are displayed as codes to save space.
- The counties (or states) are displayed as codes, to save space (GB: Chapman County Codes).
Hovering with the mouse over county code links causes a tooltip with the county name to appear.
Click on a county for a table of all entries from this county.
- Click on any place name for a table of all entries from this place name.